When you became a property manager, did you ever stop to think how much your phone would factor into your success?
Thinking of your phone as a lifeline is far from an exaggeration. Your residents depend on a swift, streamlined, and well-staffed means of keeping in contact with you when a need arises and reaching your on-call staff when the situation is dire.
As an industry veteran, you’ve become accustomed to juggling requests and fielding emergencies. But how many times have frantic calls gone to voicemail, or on-call personnel received partial or inaccurate information? A more efficient route may be hiring an answering service to field your property management calls, and a complete host of additional tasks.
Here are just five great reasons to consider a call center:
- You gain a new management partner: Hiring an answering service helps property managers to build a better relationship with their residents by taking over critical tasks, such as:
- Taking detailed messages for on-call personnel
- Emergency dispatch
- Providing reassurance and ETAs to residents
- Making follow-up calls
- Providing email and text messaging services for your on-call staff
- And much more!
When hiring an answering service, you can rest easy, knowing a call center agent has your team’s back whenever an emergency call comes in. You will never have to send a resident to voicemail. Your answering service can handle your incoming calls with poise and precision.
- You can offer quality service around the clock: With 24-7 solutions, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your phones – and, by extension, your properties and those who live and work there – are covered at all times, and a friendly, knowledgeable staff member is always at the ready whenever night owls phone for help.
- You can provide unparalleled customer service: Being greeted by a knowledgeable and compassionate customer service agent fosters positive experiences for your residents and forges lasting relationships with your company. This protects your reputation as a property manager and helps it grow.
- You save MONEY: We’ve said it before – hiring an answering service can be so much more cost-effective than alternative options. When you do, you not only get everything that you ask for, but everything you need. You may spend slightly more in the initial stages, but you will significantly reduce overhead costs in the long run.
Are you thinking about hiring an answering service? Think about hiring the service dedicated to answering for property management. Focus Telecommunications has been helping property managers keep their heads above water since 1987, and we can do the same for you. Whether you have a single apartment complex or a property management company with hundreds of units, we can answer for you. We offer detailed billing that will allow you to pass through costs.
Call us today at 800-783-1972 or request a quote online.