You work entirely from home
There is no dress code, no driving, no gas, and no parking
- We have a very caring organization from the top down.
- We are committed to quality so you can be proud of where you work.
- We have a fabulous team – most of our employees have been with us a long time, and will reach out and make you feel very welcome.
- We use instant messaging to “chat” with one another, so we aren’t “alone.”
- We staff so we stay busy – but not too busy to be uncomfortable.
We DO have personal growth opportunities, this can be an excellent career.
We don’t have a lot of job openings, our employees tend to love their jobs and stay, and stay, but we do hire and we do grow.
Below is what you need to be our ideal candidate:
You MUST be a NICE person – We can teach a lot but we can’t teach “nice.”
- You must be able to read and follow directions.
- You must type 40 words per minute, accurately.
- You must be computer literate – we work in our client’s portals and frequently need to go to the internet.
- You must have a clear speaking voice with very little accent, we talk with people of all nationalities and they must be able to understand you.
- You must sound enthusiastic, and be interested in our callers and their concerns.
You must be dependable. We count on you to be on time; so do our customers
- You must be able to work in an isolated area where there are no people, and no pets to distract you, or make noise that can be heard in the background. This is part of HIPAA Compliance.
- You must give us your hours of availability and be flexible about a schedule within those hours.
No two days are the same, so it is interesting, even though you are still answering phones. You will learn a lot about hundreds of industries, and you will receive a customer service education second to none! You will also become a part of a great team of caring people who work well together.